Tuesday, November 15, 2011

cowards version of a bob

dj has been on me to ask my mom if she can cut his hair (one of the many things my mom can do. she's super woman that lady). i finally remembered to ask her yesterday and she came over last night to cut the hubs hair. i turned it into a two for one and jumped in the seat after dj. i've always loved the look of super short hair but have come to terms with the fact that it would never look good on me. so i went with the cowards version of a bob inspired by the beautiful gwyneth paltrow . dj kept laughing the whole time saying "your gonna hate it you've never had your hair this short before" which i stubbornly replied "yeah i will!even if i don't its just hair it grows back!" i have to say i do feel like a sophisticated mom with this hair cut. however i can't help but get a little panicky when i try to put it in a pony tail. guess we both were right.


please excuse the the baby spit up on my shoulder. baby T seems to get me every time.

No comments: