Wednesday, April 28, 2010

BIG testimony builder


These past weeks and especially the past few days my testimony has grown so much. Without getting to personal about my life there are some events that have happened that make me know without a doubt that Heavenly Father provides oppurtunities to his children at his own will and timeline and eventhough this has been frustrating for me to comprehend at times I have never had the utmost comfort and peaceful feeling in my heart about this simple principle as I have in the past couple days. I feel as if I'm not describing how I feel accurately but that is the best I can do. I know that our Heavenly Father will help everything workout if we are diligent and faithful in him and I know this without a flinching doubt!! I love our gospel and feel so blessed to be able to grow up a member and have it in my life!


For anyone who is wanting to know more about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Days Saints click here --> http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=e419fb40e21cef00VgnVCM1000001f5e340aRCRD

1 comment:

Shay said...

I love this post:-) Your so sweet! It's so true...