Monday, April 19, 2010

why do I even have a blog?

I haven't updated our blog nor even been on blogspot in so long that I am wondering why I even have a blog. To update you all on what's happened since the last post which I don't know how long ago was I've tried to compile it all in one short list. So here is goes:
1. Went to Hawaii for our family reuion. It was DJ's first trip and we had so much fun.
2. Our dogs are bigger and crazier and funner then ever

3. School for me has ended, started back up again, and now with the end of semester approaching will soon be ending again.

4. We had an awesome Christmas and me and DJ enjoyed spoiling eachother this year. We threw a Christmas party for friends and had a blast.

5. We've made 2 Vegas trips and will make one again this weekend for my cousin's wedding

6. Got in a car accident that totaled my car and resulted in me having to get surgery :(

7. Me and DJ have started to get into hiking and go every weekend we are able to.

8. Have attended numerous weddings of friends and family and everytime we are in the sealing room I remember the day I was married to my sweetheart :)

9. DJ and his dad put in nice new baseboard, chair railing, and detailing all downstairs and in our bedroom and it looks amazing. We've painted and started to decorate our master but it's been a slow process so we aren't quite done yet

10. We have been put into nursery and we love our calling

This list doesn't do us justice for all the stuff we've been up to this past year but it's the jist of it I guess. From here on out I am going to be a better blogger! hopefully.... :)

A glimpse at our family photo at the end of the year 2009 :)

Hiking pictures from hiking Dutchman's Trail and Peralta
Pictures from our Hawaii trip.....oh I wish we could have just stayed there !

Our Christmas picture that was on our Christmas card (the one with us in footies) and me getting to makeout with Santa (my sexy husband) at our Christmas party. Notice Nicole Letner in the background looking at her finger? She just got proposed to :) Congrats Ryan and Nicole who got married last weekend!

No comments: