Saturday, May 12, 2012

happy mothers day!


Happy mothers day weekend to this beautiful woman! No one is more caring, more selfless, more nurturing, more patient, more hard working, more spontaneous, and more faithful than you are. For all the encouragement and support given, the sacrifices you've made, the volleyball games/practices/tournaments/camps you've driven me too, all the fun family vacations you've planned, all the hours you've worked, all the surprise trips you took to Utah when I was a college freshman having a hard week, all the meals you've cooked, all the last minute babysitting of Talis you've happily agreed to, and the infinitely long list of everything else you've done and continue to do for me. I love love love you!



And a shout out to my awesome mother in law who in my opinion did a fantastic job at raising a gentleman of a son :). Happy mothers day to all you mothers, soon-to-be mothers, and future mothers out there! 




No comments: