Sunday, May 20, 2012

a few of my favorite perks of having a little one

- the constant stash of teddy grahams and gold fish I seem to always have with me
- watching Disney movies and being reminded of how awesome they are
- slobbery runny-nosed kisses all day
- always having a snuggle buddy with you
- how mundane tasks like dishes, laundry, and dog walking suddenly seem like a party

This weekend we (or more Dj and his dad) finished our hardwood floors, I painted the guest bedroom, and had a long overdue date night consisting of In-N-Out and a Judd Apatow movie (shocker :) ). I'll  be busy getting our house ready this weekend for Memorial Day weekend with the Noas. Can't wait to reunite Miss Jayla and T again!

1 comment:

mindy said...

can't wait to see pics of the flooring!! how exciting!