Saturday, April 14, 2012

Adulthood

Now that Talis is crawling around and pulling himself up onto everything he has become a handful to watch, a pleasant handful but a handful none the less. And since our current set up for a dining table is made completely out of glass (the super thick and heavy kind) where the top just balanced on the legs I was getting suuuuuper nervous about him playing on the ground around it. In reality though it was just the push we needed. After being married for more than three years I say it was time we started being adults (or more adultish) and spend our money on furniture other than late night mexican food runs and Judd Apatow movies. Dj usually cringes every time I suggest we go to Ikea (I tend to become Uncle Money Pockets there...whoops!) he was surprisingly game today. We noshed on one dollar hot dogs and had a little too much fun with their super swivel shopping carts but the real win of the day was actually agreeing on a dining table (in record time no less!).


Dj's super skilled trunk tetris. Dining table, stroller, and my cheap version of a Louis Ghost chair, I was impressed to say the least.

No comments: