Tuesday, January 31, 2012

our happenings lately according to T




spending too much time on the computer...

celebrating MLK Day with fried chicken and kool-aid, I of course had mama's milk...

going out for great grandpa sims' birthday. auntie k shared her ice cream...
  

going to the zoo with my friend brazia. i slept pretty much the whole time...

and then woke up as we were leaving through the gift shop...

 celebrated my great grandma's birthday....

 swung on a porch swing with my grandma...

 keeping busy being

 super

 adorable.




lots of celebrating and lots of cute faces. what have you been busy with?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey is so dang cute I miss him! And hes getting bigger dang it why do kids have to grow up ha ha miss you guys

mindy said...

hes so cute! love the MLK day meal! hilarious. we all need to hang out sooner than later.