because in 2011 i....
- became a mother ( even though i'm sure baby T would have to argue that i'm still trying to get this mother thing down. he's so patient with me that one.)
- finished my first block of my teaching program
- stopped working full-time at a job i less then liked
- went on un unbelievable romantic trip with the hubs which we dubbed our babymoon vacation
- traveled to washington, twice!
- made some new friends and visited with old ones that live far away
- had my dad come visit for ten days during the holidays
- tasted the amaziness of Trophy's and started my quest to find an equally delicious cupcake bakery in the valley. i have yet to succeed on this one
- saved a bunch of money like adults
things that had to go in 2011....
- the money we saved earlier in the year
- my pregnant belly, pregnant cravings, pregnant bladder, pregnant swollen feet, pregnant back aches
- my long hair. i'm now sporting a mid length bob that requires a fifth of the amount of time to get ready
- tank and weezy's ridiculous amount of allergies (crossing our fingers their allergy shots got rid of them for good)
- black beauty (the hub's huge lifted diesel. it didn't really scream family friendly so we traded it for the mazda. we still have yet to name it though)
- my old cell phone. i was still rocking the first cell phone ever made and was convinced i would never use anything else. but when the battery forever died i had to get a smart phone to replace it and lets just say i was wrong.
- a good nights sleep (babies tend to do that)
- the hub's massive closet. he finally consented to letting me get rid of some of his clothes to free up space for me
- baby T's newborn, 3 month, 6 month, and some nine month clothing. he's grown so fast and he's only five and a half months
excited about 2012 because....
- we celebrate our third year wedding anniversary three days into the new year :)
- following through on my new years resolutions
- like getting back in shape (i want to take up yoga and zumba) and start running again
- summer comes again (i want my olive complexion back)
- so will baby T's first birthday
- getting more schooling under my belt (someday i'll graduate, someday....)
- the new season of jersey shore (i'm not proud of this one)
- experiencing an awesome year with baby T and my amazing hubs