Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Get caught up in whats going on

So DJ and I have been busy these past couple months to say the least! Planning a wedding is fun....but tiring and I'm almost positive I can speak for the both of us when I say that I can't wait to be married already! Luckily our special day is approaching right around the corner, Jan 3rd! I'm probably going to embarrass DJ by posting something like this publicly but I just want everyone to know how much I love him! I am so happy to be marrying my best friend!! He makes me a better person and I couldn't have imagined that my soon-to-be husband is as sweet, and funny, and caring as DJ is! And it doesn't hurt that he's dead sexy too!! haha ok ok enough mushy gushy. DJ and I have taken our engagement pictures already and I thought that I'd post some for you all plus our blogspot needed some sprucing up so ENJOY!!



No comments: